TiddlyFolio

posted by simon on Friday, November 02, 2007

TiddlyFolio is a nice little TiddlyWiki package designed to be a handy place to encrypt and store your bank accounts and credit card numbers. TiddlyFolio could be made into a Tiddlyspot flavour. Let me know there's a demand for this. Personally the thought of putting this kind of sensitive information on Tiddlyspot makes me a little nervous, especially given that we don't have https. Though as long as there is fool proof client-side encryption then it should be okay right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Boy said...

Awesome idea! I use a TiddlyWiki to keep track of that stuff already. Now that I have multiple PCs that I work off of, I've been planning on porting it over to TiddlySpot.

As you said, though, the security makes me a little antsy. (Perhaps unreasonably? I'm just not informed.) I'd use this TiddlyFolio for everything except financial stuff, though!

Nov 3, 2007, 1:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home